Two Classes in Circleville!

Well, today's the day pig's fly, friends!  I never, in a million years, thought that Let's Play Music would fill up a class in Circleville.  There aren't that many people here, but wow (!!) the support for music is fantastic!  I have a required cap on my classes that there can't be more than 8 kids in each class.  Today we exceeded it - by TWO kiddos!

In light of this demand for music for our children, I'm going to open
another 1st Year LPM Class (Yep, you read it right!)!  Where else can your child learn scales with floating red balloons or learn rhythm by playing with bugs? Nowhere else but Let's Play Music!  Give your child the chance to excel in music and academics while playing games, singing songs, playing bells and piano, and having fun with friends!

It's not too late!  For all of you Piute County friends, I now have a few spots left in Circleville.  If you were on the fence about whether or not to do it, now is the time to sign up!  I'm putting in an order for materials on July 1st, so don't wait!  Shipping costs go up the closer we get to starting, so after this order, I have to charge an extra $15 on the shipping!  Click on the "Meet Michelle" tab for my contact info and LPM Circleville for updated class schedules!

No comments:

Post a Comment