6/26/13 - FREE Sample Class in Panguitch!

Everything is better when it's FREE, right?  RIGHT!

Want to learn more about Let's Play Music?  So will your child! 





NOW IS THE TIME TO SCHEDULE YOUR FREE CLASS! 


Next Sample Class: (Panguitch)
Wednesday, June 26th
7:00 pm
At Danny and Brooke Yardley's home 
(75 E 100 S, a brick home, half a block down from Zions Bank)
**Please reserve a spot for your child, so I can make sure to bring enough supplies for each kiddo!**


What do I need to bring to the Sample Class?
  • Your child, age 4-6
  • Yourself and/or your spouse (it's a great place to ask questions!)
  • Please leave your other children at home or with a sitter.
  • Please bring any questions you may have!  If you want to look ahead of time for info, check out the rest of my blog, or visit our corporate website at www.letsplaymusicsite.com
  • There's no pressure to sign up that night (classes don't start till September), but I need to have your completed registration form as well as your deposit/supply fee turned in to me to secure your first preference for class times. For Panguitch, I only have 2 slots left for the 3:15 Tuesday class.  For info on tuition and deposit/supply fees, look at the LPM Panguitch tab. Also, my shipping costs go up if I don't have my order in by August 1st, so the cost will go up for the supplies if I don't have your deposit by August 1st.

No comments:

Post a Comment